- Best Entrepreneur of the year “Yashokirti Award” by Computer Society of India (CSI).
- “Young IT Achiever” Award by Dr. Munje Institute (DMI).
- ‘Adarsh Samaj Seva Sanskriti Sanvardhan” award by Jivan Vikas Nyas.
- “Achiever 2014” by Pune University of Management & Science (PUMBA).
- “Bhartiya Bhasha Koshkar” by Srijan Consultants.
- “Chaitra Gaurav” Award by Chaitra Foundation.
- “Konkan-Bhushan” Award.
- “Maratha Bhushan” award by Akhil Bhartiya Maratha Mahasangh.
- “Shiv Gaurav” Puraskar Award by the auspicious hands of Honorable Governor of the State of Maharashtra.
- “Best Local Language Website Award” by Internet & Mobile Association of India (IAMAI).
- National ICT VASVIK Industrial Research Award in the field of Science & Technology.
- “Youth Icon” Award by Maharashtra Times, Times Group.
- “Young Achiever” by The Indian Express.
- “eNGO challenge 2012 award” by Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF).
- The MasterCard Foundation Fellow by MasterCard Foundation with MIT Legatum Center.
- International “Manthan Award” by the United Nations World Summit on Information Society (WSIS).
- International “mBillionth Award” by Digital Empowerment Foundation (DEF).
- Limca Book of World record for launching 12 Indian languages dictionaries on 12th Dec 2012.
- 12:12:2012“12:12:12 Word Record” by Miracle World Record.
- Recognized as “Industry Leader” in Indian language Dictionaries by Microsoft.
- Recognized “Best Local Language Apps” by Nokia.
- MIT Dean’s Fellow, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston.
- “Breakthrough Thinker” by The Indus Entrepreneurs (TIE), Silicon Valley, USA.
- “INK-Fellow” by INK in association with TED.